11. Making gingerbread cookies? Turn them into ornaments that will last for years with three coats of varnish.
They won’t rot! Get the recipe for gingerbread cookie ornaments here.
22. Turn an old bulletin board into a pin-the-nose-on-the-reindeer game for the kids’ table.
28. Keep the kids busy with three-ingredient snow slime.
You need Elmer’s glue, borax, and iridescent glitter. Add blue food coloring to make it Frozen. Get the recipe here.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸