3. A Compass
Shows he’s got at least some direction in life.
22. A Tiny and Subtle Tattoo
Because big and bold isn’t necessarily everyone’s cup of tea.
25. Peeking Out from an Otherwise Conservative Outfit
It begs you to wonder coyly, “What is underneath??”
27. Something Surrealist
Somehow, I think this dude is one step closer to knowing the meaning of life.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰