1. When curling your hair with a curling iron, start from the middle, not the ends of your hair. Your curls will last way longer.
This is the No. 1 trick for long-lasting waves. Click here for the rest of the tutorial.
6. Use a flat iron to tame your cowlick and get perfect side-swept bangs.
Having trouble getting your bangs to lie down straight and STAY that way? Follow this tutorial, which involves using a flat iron or round brush and a little back-combing.
12. Use this trick to get perfect boho curls every time.
After curling with a curling iron, pull the lock of hair out straight. Get more complete directions here.
24. You don’t have to wash your hair every day — just wash your bangs.
If you have especially long hair that is a pain to wash, but your bangs just don’t lie down right when your hair is greasy, try pulling your hair back and just washing your bangs in the sink. You’ll spend less time washing and drying your hair.
Watch the video tutorial here.
26. For an easy way to create victory rolls and vintage pinup hairdos, you NEED this $5 curling brush contraption.
It’s called the Curl Easy Pro brush and you can get it here or at any Sally’s Beauty Supply.
29. For the easiest, most secure buns ever, use spin pins instead of bobby pins.
They’re especially helpful if you have the kind of straight, slippery hair that requires dozens of bobby pins to secure. Check out a really super-simple tutorial here.
And if you’re still having trouble getting your hair to do what you want it to, check out this selection of 27 Underrated Hair Products That Actually Work.
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton sparred over ISIS, race, and Trump's unreleased taxes during the first US presidential debate 📢
- The Colombia government and FARC rebels have signed a historic peace deal, ending 52 years of armed conflict.
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌