3. This brilliant kit lets you create a trellis in any shape that you want.
Perfect for your garden graffiti wall. Get it here for $24.50.
29. Plant M&Ms.
Or at least give the illusion that you are by painting your rocks.
35. Hang dollar store solar lights on basket hooks.
Apparently, you can get these solar lights at Family Dollar. They’re like pretty sconce light fixtures for your backyard!
Plants look great hanging on them too, especially if you don’t have garden space for flowers.
For more backyard DIYs and products, check out these 32 Outrageously Fun Things You’ll Want In Your Backyard This Summer.
- Fake news fools most Americans who read it—and Facebook is a major source, a BuzzFeed News survey has found 📰❌
- Some talking dolls might be sharing kids' personal info with a company that contracts with the US Army 👭📡
- It's finally here: You can now like comments on Instagram, and people are excited about it 😍📷