3. This brilliant kit lets you create a trellis in any shape that you want.
Perfect for your garden graffiti wall. Get it here for $24.50.
29. Plant M&Ms.
Or at least give the illusion that you are by painting your rocks.
35. Hang dollar store solar lights on basket hooks.
Apparently, you can get these solar lights at Family Dollar. They’re like pretty sconce light fixtures for your backyard!
Plants look great hanging on them too, especially if you don’t have garden space for flowers.
For more backyard DIYs and products, check out these 32 Outrageously Fun Things You’ll Want In Your Backyard This Summer.
- H.R. McMaster was due to retire from the Army. Now he holds what could become one of the most powerful positions in Washington.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- Chris Brown was ordered to stay away from his ex-girlfriend after he allegedly threatened to shoot and kill her, new court documents show.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 🏃💞