3. This brilliant kit lets you create a trellis in any shape that you want.
Perfect for your garden graffiti wall. Get it here for $24.50.
29. Plant M&Ms.
Or at least give the illusion that you are by painting your rocks.
35. Hang dollar store solar lights on basket hooks.
Apparently, you can get these solar lights at Family Dollar. They’re like pretty sconce light fixtures for your backyard!
Plants look great hanging on them too, especially if you don’t have garden space for flowers.
For more backyard DIYs and products, check out these 32 Outrageously Fun Things You’ll Want In Your Backyard This Summer.
- The Trump administration is rolling back an Obama-era policy aimed at protecting transgender students in public schools.
- North Dakota police have begun clearing out Standing Rock protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- Facebook is in negotiations with the Major League Baseball League to possibly stream one game per week during the 2017 season.