We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
1. Serius Serum, $25 from Amazon.
“I kid you not, this stuff works on everything. Pimple? It’s literally gone in a couple of hours. Rash? That too. Razor burn? Gone. This stuff is a miracle cure all.”
2. Ben Nye Final Seal, $15.99 from Amazon.
“For your wedding day. This is what the Disney Princesses use at Disney World to set their makeup after applying. Even if you sweat, hug, or rub, your makeup will stay in place and your face won’t be shiny. You can’t see or feel it either once it’s dried, but this stuff is legit!”
9. Nailtiques Nail Protein, $15.66 from Amazon.
“I love this stuff. My sweet niece introduced me to this line of products, and they really work! My nails are much healthier and longer! You can get this at Ulta.”
Features some awesome ’80s packaging as well to go with your Nagel posters.
11. Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, $21.98 from Amazon.
Agustina Andreoletti says, “I have really thick curly hair that can get unruly fast if I’m not using the right hair products. Coconut oil is the only product I’ve been using lately. Here is how: Thick, frizz-prone hair: I apply a nickle-sized amount of coconut oil on towel-dried hair - starting with the ends, working my way up to the roots and letting it air dry.”
Chill Murray says, “I just discovered the same thing. I was using a teeny bit of coconut lotion. Dreamy antidote to the frizz monster.”
18. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles, $8.54 from Amazon.
“This product works really well & is a great price for everyday use. I still like the high end correctors like Bobbie Brown and Eve Pearl but this is a great choice for saving some monies ;P Good purchase!”
20. Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream, $9.97 from Amazon.
“Holy grail skincare product… I have eczema on my eyelid and this is safe to use there, no steroids, no fragrance. It works so quickly at getting my eczema under control! (see Aveeno’s label for warnings about getting it IN your eye and stuff).”
21. Manic Panic Virgin Snow, $10.50 from Amazon.
If you bleach your hair blond: “This stuff is amazing to use right after lightening hair, because it doesn’t contain the same chemicals as a permanent dye. It’s kind of like a magic potion: it’ll transform your color from dull yellow to a striking shade of peroxide blonde.”
24. Invisible Zinc, $22.85 from Amazon.
“This stuff is AMAZING … I can’t sing enough praises about this extraordinary cream … I had sun damaged skin on my chest … 3 weeks of using this and my skin changed … everyone was asking me if I had botoxed my chest!!! … Just this miracle cream in a little bottle had my skin looking like it was baby skin again … this stuff !!!”
If that wasn’t convincing enough, it’s to this product’s testament that it’s from Australia, where the ozone layer is depleted and sun protection is an absolute must.
26. Gloves In a Bottle, $17.95 from Amazon.
“This stuff is amazing not just for anyone who handles yarn, but for people with eczema or psoriasis. I lost my bottle in a move a few years ago, so I need to replace it.”
It’s a shielding lotion that bonds with the outer layer of your skin and helps lock in your natural oils and moisture.
32. Kiehl’s Skin Rescuer, $40 from Kiehl’s.
“Currently loving: Kiehl’s Skin Rescuer. Moisturizes well, helps with redness. I’m reserving the right to change my mind on this though because sometimes Kiehl’s products work for me really well initially and then randomly start breaking me out in a couple of weeks.”
35. Bandaid Friction Block Stick, $4.79 from Target.
“Band-Aid friction block stick. This stuff really works! Sick of blisters or red sores from tight but oh so fashionable shoes…this is my go-to product that saves my feet daily! It’s the best invention and is always in my purse.”
- Athletes probably won't break records at the Rio Olympics. In most events, top performers have already reached the limits of human biology, scientists say.
- Some Bernie-or-Busters protested Hillary Clinton's DNC speech, but a tightly organized plan — from chants to secret allies — kept heckling off TV.
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.