3. Use gel to smooth down those pesky tufts.
If you have thick straight hair, you’re going to have a problem with short pieces sticking out. Here’s how to get it flat: Slick it down with some heavy duty gel, then put hair velcro over top to really lock the tufts down, and sleep on that side of your head. (I used to use hair velcro to keep my bangs out of my face — it’s an Asian thing)
4. Add extensions.
The girl in this video switched up her part and added red extensions to create a more symmetric hairstyle. It’s the kind of hipster A-line look popularized by emo girls and ’90s riot grrrl bands.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏