3. Use gel to smooth down those pesky tufts.
If you have thick straight hair, you’re going to have a problem with short pieces sticking out. Here’s how to get it flat: Slick it down with some heavy duty gel, then put hair velcro over top to really lock the tufts down, and sleep on that side of your head. (I used to use hair velcro to keep my bangs out of my face — it’s an Asian thing)
4. Add extensions.
The girl in this video switched up her part and added red extensions to create a more symmetric hairstyle. It’s the kind of hipster A-line look popularized by emo girls and ’90s riot grrrl bands.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- The Atlanta Falcons are off to the Super Bowl for the 2nd time after defeating the Green Bay Packers 🏈