1. Use a can opener to open sealed plastic packaging.
This tip would have saved me approximately 22.8 hours of my life.
3. Use a toilet seat cover to blot the oil from a greasy face.
7. Use a banana to fix a DVD.
15. Use a sock to create a big perfect hair bun.
17. Use a rubber band for perfect French tips.
21. Use fabric softener and vinegar in a spray bottle to release wrinkles from clothing.
33. Use a blow-dryer on a mirror to clear the steam after a hot shower.
34. Throw baking soda on a burgeoning grease fire.
It works much like a powder fire extinguisher. But don’t use water, baking powder or flour, as it’s likely to make the fire even bigger.
35. Open a bottle of wine using your shoe.
Maybe the most useful thing anyone needs to know, ever.
- Indiana votes on Tuesday, and it could be Ted Cruz's last big chance to end Trump's winning streak in the U.S. presidential race 🇺🇸
- Smash hit "Hamilton" received 16 Tony Award nominations, breaking the record held by "The Producers" and "Billy Elliot."
- And members of Turkey's parliament got into a huge brawl during a debate about prosecuting lawmakers. Fists were flying 👊