5. 1 Part Balsamic Vinegar + 1 Part Whiskey = Steak Marinade
7. Self-Rising Flour + Greek Yogurt = Pizza Dough
A little olive oil and Italian seasoning are optional. Get the recipe here.
This pizza dough is actually good, if you don’t mind it a little chewy and focaccia-esque. Read a testimony here.
You can also make an easy flatbread using these same ingredients.
All images created by John Gara
- Palantir, one of the most valuable and secretive tech companies in Silicon Valley, is grappling with a wave of staff departures and the loss of some blue-chip corporate clients.
- U.S. foreign policy figures are raising concerns about a close Trump aide's ties to allies of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- And on the UK elections front, Sadiq Khan is all but certain to be elected mayor of London.