5. 1 Part Balsamic Vinegar + 1 Part Whiskey = Steak Marinade
7. Self-Rising Flour + Greek Yogurt = Pizza Dough
A little olive oil and Italian seasoning are optional. Get the recipe here.
This pizza dough is actually good, if you don’t mind it a little chewy and focaccia-esque. Read a testimony here.
You can also make an easy flatbread using these same ingredients.
All images created by John Gara
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.