1. The many faces of FACE.
2. Having anxiety attacks because you couldn't draw half as fast as Steve on Blue's Clues.
What kinda thinking chair do you have dude?!
3. Worrying to death how Lowly is going to worm his way out of all the drama on The Busy World of Richard Scarry.
4. Suddenly craving a bag of gummy worms when you stared at Allegra's hair for too long.
5. Wanting to slug Rondo for always acting tough, and the neighborhood cat Riff for being so damn rude.
6. Feeling like you could actually touch the characters on Bob The Builder.
7. Not knowing if you were watching Franklin or Little Bear because the shows looked the exact same.
8. But feeling like a boss because you could count by your twos and tie your shoes, just like Franklin.
9. Then inadvertently learning about puberty watching seasons of Little Bear.
He grew bigger, and his voice got deeper.