1. Batanes is a tiny group of islands located at the northern tip of the Philippines
2. It is separated into three groups of islands: Batan, Sabtang and Itbayat
3. The place is known for its picturesque landscapes.
4. Its coastlines are littered with limestones
5. These limestones were used by early settlers for their homes.
6. This is called the Mt. Carmel Church.
7. The Ivatan people traditionally wear a headgear called the "Vakul", made from a plant called Voyavoy (Philippine Date Palm), to protect their heads from rain.
8. There is one volcano on the islands. Mount Iraya on the Island of Batan.
9. And this awesome beach.
10. Basically, it's paradise.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!