1. You've seen weird and beautiful architecture like this...
4. We know how to celebrate
5. You've gotten used to having an email from Greg Hand about a crime near campus as a daily occurrence
6. ...But you've also become annoyed of how students and alumni from other schools view the area
7. You've never had Chick-fil-a that's tasted as good as the times you had it for lunch between classes
8. Nothing gets you going like some good ol' "Down the Drive"
9. You're used to having a soundtrack to your day
10. You know that exercising at the recreation center on East campus is better because it's less crowded
11. You know the baseball team can photo-bomb with the best of them like...
12. Here they go again...
13. And again...boom
14. You've chased waterfalls
15. You've camped out for Relay for Life
16. You're not afraid of a Musketeer
17. Or a blue blob
18. You've seen way too many creeps make their way through CRC
19. You've gone for a late night ice cream or bowl of cereal before bed in Center Court
20. You know that Bearcats stand by each other, and we have the snowballs to prove it
21. You've caught some rays on the steps in Sigma Sigma commons
22. We might catch you by surprise..
23. You know that you can hear instruments being played at all hours in CCM
24. You know the dread of visiting or living in Dabney Hall
25. You've learned that on campus and in Clifton, finding a spot to put your car is no easy feat
26. You're used to a President that makes wild bets... And sticks to them
27. And you can't wait to see what he tweets next
28. Can anybody do a Sun Drop commercial like us? Nope.
29. You've learned which Lindner Center to walk to
30. You've learned that a Bearcat ACTUALLY looks like this...
31. And not like this
32. You've braved the wind tunnel that is Main Street on a frigid day
33. You know that it is IMPOSSIBLE to schedule an English 102 course
34. You've learned to live by this mentality when it comes to the football program...
35. But we still stand up and roar
36. Your ice cream throwing aim has gotten pretty accurate from throwing them at these windows.
37. One minute you love Mick, the next minute you want him fired
38. You've had to walk from DAAP to the other side of campus for your next class in ten minutes
39. You've learned that there is no avoiding a conversation about fraternities or sororities onces you've began
40. You know there aren't many better views than atop French Hall
41. You can't decide which Starbucks to order from.. CCM or Main Street
42. You know that we love our local athletes
43. We know how to dance
44. DAAP knows how to dance, too
45. So, do you bleed black and red?
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!