4. We know how to celebrate
8. Nothing gets you going like some good ol’ “Down the Drive”
19. You’ve gone for a late night ice cream or bowl of cereal before bed in Center Court
22. We might catch you by surprise..
28. Can anybody do a Sun Drop commercial like us? Nope.
35. But we still stand up and roar
36. Your ice cream throwing aim has gotten pretty accurate from throwing them at these windows.
43. We know how to dance
44. DAAP knows how to dance, too
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.