1. You were so pumped when you saw these commercials.
2. You were able to experience your favorite popular characters MANGATIZED.
3. Becoming your favorite cartoon character was now as easy as 8 steps.
4. You got a chance to find out what your favorite television characters did outside of their respective shows.
5. You could read interviews from your favorite music or television icons of that time.
6. Even more episodes of your favorite comic were available....
7. ...In comic versions of course.
8. The non-fiction articles were actually really interesting .
9. YOU COULD
10. SHOP FOR
11. YOUR CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!!!
12. You learned what an idiom was through your favorite animal detectives.
13. Even though it was pretty basic, you held a special spot in your heart for Impy and Wormer.
14. Uh, anything with trading cards is automatically AMAZING.
15. Every month you could surprise your family with all new hilarious prank labels.
16. You could know which stories you'd skip until last.
17. You learned new and disgusting facts to creep out your friends.
18. Words weren't always necessary for laughs.
19. Yup. You could finally EAT slime.
20. Southern-Fried fugitives? How could you not love talking chicken nuggets?
21. Parents won't let you go to camp that summer? No worries, Nick Mag had you covered.
22. I think underwear on someone's head is self-explanatory.
23. And finally, Zelda Van Gutters was your favorite sarcastic dog.
24. So yeah, Nickelodeon magazine was pretty much the greatest.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!