1. You’re on the verge of deleting your social media accounts.
2. You’re actually trying to learn how to cook.
3. You've had your fill of one night stands and don't understand why your friends are still having them.
4. You've been to the library only, like, once this year.
5. You’ve grown away from a majority of your high school friends.
6. You’ve erased the phrase “I can’t wait to graduate” from your repertoire, because you're totally not ready for the real world.
7. You attempt to cling to your final months as a collegiate student, with the help of some tissues and ice cream.
8. You’re in shock when you’re invited to a “house party”.
9. You’ve come to realize that professional clothes are now going out clothes, too.
10. You only use your game console for Netflix.
11. You've come to terms that your fast metabolism is, well, not so fast anymore.
12. Naps are your new best friend.
13. You’ve already decided if you’re going to be “one of those people who are really into politics”
14. Chances are, you’re now sporting the haircut you’ll wear for most of your adult life.
15. Far too many of your peers have already taken the plunge and gotten married.
16. Unlike your earlier jobs, you now dread the days you don’t have to work because it means you’re not bringing home the bacon.
17. Unless you order out, those lazy nights for dinner at home are spelled M-I-C-R-O-W-A-V-E.
18. You don't put the heat or air conditioner on unless it’s absolutely necessary, you money-saver, you.
19. You’re perfectly OK with falling asleep before midnight.
20. You can’t believe how young the freshmen look around campus.
21. And you can’t believe their reactions to how “old” you are.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!