1. Your eyes have become excessively itchy.
2. Thanks to that, your contacts have said NO THANKS; and you are stuck your wearing glasses.
3. Your sneezing has gotten to the ridiculous point that nobody will say “God Bless You” any longer around you…
4. … And you have definitely swerved while driving because of sneezing.
5. You’ve been coughing as if you’ve taken up smoking a pack a day for 35 years.
6. You don’t want to listen to anyone tell you how you have “cough drop breath".
7. You can’t breathe in the morning…
8. … And you’ve woken up holding your nasal spray…
9. … Rather than your significant other, because well, you’re just not really “in the mood”.
10. Everyone who goes through this can relate with you and feel your pain…
11. … But nobody can seem to recommend an ACTUAL medicine that will make your symptoms go away.
12. On second thought, take that back, nobody can relate to how you’re feeling.
13. Anyone mowing the yard or leaf blowing leaves or grass is Public Enemy #1.
14. Everyone is happy during the fall or spring except you.
15. A walk down a beautiful street with fall leaves on the ground or blooming flowers is a walk through hell.
16. Your head is POUNDING…
17. … Not only because you have a migraine, but also because you have to constantly explain that you don’t actually have a cold.
18. Your trash can has become the ground level for the “Leaning Tower of Tissues”.
19. Every phone call you make sounds like you’re starring as the villain from “When a Stranger Calls”.
20. You see a kid blowing a dandelion and think you’ve seen the “Kiss of Death”…
21. … Anddd D-U-S-T is your new H-E-L-L
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!