The official synopsis according to IMDB says: “In 2028 Detroit, when Alex Murphy (Joel Kinnaman) - a loving husband, father and good cop - is critically injured in the line of duty, the multinational conglomerate OmniCorp sees their chance for a part-man, part-robot police officer.”
4. Also Samuel L. Jackson’s in it, playing some kind of smooth-talking pro-robo mofo.
Sorry. The alliteration was too easy.
5. And here’s BAMF Gary Oldman, the scientist who creates Robocop.
Ha ha ha who ever thinks that this will end well? Has nobody read Frankenstein?
6. Looks like it will touch on the issue of drone warfare.
7. …But don’t worry. There’s also still plenty of camp-action explosions.
8. (Including motorbike boomerang stunts, apparently. Woo!)
9. See for yourself:
10. Swoooosh, baby.
- Indiana votes on Tuesday, and it could be Ted Cruz's last big chance to end Trump's winning streak in the U.S. presidential race 🇺🇸
- A judge in Brazil has ordered WhatsApp blocked for 72 hours over the messaging service's recently encrypted data ❌📲
- Leicester City won England's Premier League football championship for the first time, capping off a fairy-tale season that will go down in history ⚽️