The official synopsis according to IMDB says: “In 2028 Detroit, when Alex Murphy (Joel Kinnaman) - a loving husband, father and good cop - is critically injured in the line of duty, the multinational conglomerate OmniCorp sees their chance for a part-man, part-robot police officer.”
4. Also Samuel L. Jackson’s in it, playing some kind of smooth-talking pro-robo mofo.
Sorry. The alliteration was too easy.
5. And here’s BAMF Gary Oldman, the scientist who creates Robocop.
Ha ha ha who ever thinks that this will end well? Has nobody read Frankenstein?
6. Looks like it will touch on the issue of drone warfare.
7. …But don’t worry. There’s also still plenty of camp-action explosions.
8. (Including motorbike boomerang stunts, apparently. Woo!)
9. See for yourself:
10. Swoooosh, baby.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- Blue Lies Matter: How video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 million declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚