20 Inspirational Dating Tips From The Ladies Of "Doctor Who"
Let's face it, The Doctor has put the women of Who through a lot of shit.
1. Know your worth.
2. Don't be afraid to go after what you want.
3. Don't let anyone get in the way of your career.
4. Don't take no for an answer.
5. Know when to leave a relationship that's hurting you.
6. Be fabulous.
7. Be fierce.
The Doctor could not pull his usual shit on Grace Holloway, even with all that luscious hair of his.
8. Take a break for yourself now and again.
9. Stand up for what you believe in.
10. If you love someone, don't worry about what the rest of the world might think.
11. Don't be afraid to be blunt.
12. Your appearance might change as you get older, but don't let that bother you.
13. Understand when it's time to let go.
14. But know that it's ok to be scared sometimes.
15. Or lonely.
16. Or unsure.
17. Because we're all only human, after all.
18. So just be yourself.
The Doctor may have wanted Leela to be "more civilized", but screw that. You do you, Leela!