1. When people ask, “Does that mean you’ll die from a papercut?”
2. When you have to infuse on the go!
3. The first time a friend sees your track marks.
4. When housekeeping discovers your syringe supply.
5. When you get one of those never-ending nosebleeds.
6. When you can’t find your actual tourniquet.
7. When your roommate forgets to knock.
8. When you’re struggling to infuse at your girlfriend’s house.
9. When you rediscover old friends.
10. When your veins decide to take a vacation!
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren went full "nasty" on Trump, saying "nasty women" are going to cast their "nasty votes" on Nov. 8 🙋
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- "She's not responsible for the journalism mistakes": Why Jackie won't be outed in the Rolling Stone trial.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏