1. When people ask, “Does that mean you’ll die from a papercut?”
2. When you have to infuse on the go!
3. The first time a friend sees your track marks.
4. When housekeeping discovers your syringe supply.
5. When you get one of those never-ending nosebleeds.
6. When you can’t find your actual tourniquet.
7. When your roommate forgets to knock.
8. When you’re struggling to infuse at your girlfriend’s house.
9. When you rediscover old friends.
10. When your veins decide to take a vacation!
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."