1. When people ask, “Does that mean you’ll die from a papercut?”
2. When you have to infuse on the go!
3. The first time a friend sees your track marks.
4. When housekeeping discovers your syringe supply.
5. When you get one of those never-ending nosebleeds.
6. When you can’t find your actual tourniquet.
7. When your roommate forgets to knock.
8. When you’re struggling to infuse at your girlfriend’s house.
9. When you rediscover old friends.
10. When your veins decide to take a vacation!
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎