2. The raven, obviously in pain, perched on a fence screeching for help. Here’s what happened next:
A wild raven perched himself on our fence and squawked for over an hour. I went to see what was up with him and saw that he had four porcupine quills stuck in him, three in the side of his face and one in his wing. This video shows my Mom taking out the ones in his face. Very bizarre he let us get that close and even more bizzare he let my Mom pull the quills out. He hung around for the day and was gone the next. Best of luck Wilfred (yeah, I named him) lol
Once the quills were out, Gertie Cleary told CTV she carried the bird to her daughter’s house, where she fed it dog food and water. The next day, it flew back into the wild. Hope Swinimer, the founder and director of Hope for Wildlife, said that if Cleary hadn’t intervened, the animal probably wouldn’t have survived.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎