“Army shoots on peaceful protesters in Ismailia,” the YouTube video’s description read in Arabic. At least 64 people were killed in the fighting nationwide Friday, including police officers, the AP reported.
2. In 1989, this iconic picture was captured in Beijing’s Tiananmen Square showing a pro-democracy protester standing in front of tanks. Little is known about the anonymous man or of his fate.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈