1. When forecasters overestimated the amount of snow.
2. When forecasters underestimated the amount of snow.
3. When it snowed two feet.
4. When it snowed another two feet.
5. When you lost track of how many feet it snowed.
6. When all public transportation shut down.
7. When you had to excavate your car from an ice block.
8. When you were stuck inside for 24 hours.
9. When you were stuck inside for 72 hours.
10. When "cabin fever" set in during hour one.
11. When it started snowing sideways.
12. When you found a way to cope.
13. When you could not stand the sight of your roommates.
14. When wine was your only ally.
15. When your parents suggested you go outside.
16. When your west coast friends posted pictures of their beautiful, sunny lives.
17. When someone tried to comfort you.
18. When all you wanted to do was hibernate.
19. When you could not hibernate for ANOTHER SECOND.
20. And when you lost all will to live.
We'll make it through.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!