1. Her mother, Holly, is queen of all things rational in a world full of crazy.
2. She remains patient and calm under Abby's ubiquitous and merciless wrath.
3. She is humble AF...
4. ...but proud when she needs to be.
5. She loves and supports her Dance Friends through thick and thin.
6. Her passion for dance overshadows all of the mama drama.
7. Not even Abby can deny her spirit.
8. And speaking of the Death Drop, no dancer has ever OWNED a signature move as much as Nia.
9. Despite being constantly stereotyped, she brings her own gusto to her routines that is %100 Nia.
10. If she makes a mistake, she learns from it.
11. Nia has grown in technique and style more than any other dancer.
12. If commanded, she can do the #maddieface, but doesn't need that in order to #crushit.
13. She has grown into an incredible young woman with a heart of gold.
14. She even has the maturity and grace to comfort her own mom during troublesome times.
15. Keep doing you, Nia.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!