20 Clever Products From Cabela’s That’ll Help You ~Tackle~ Some Problems
With summer peeking its head around the corner, we are all geared up to get out of the house and have an adventure.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A folding chair with a canopy because you can't turn down extra protection from the sun. Plus the cupholder makes for the perfect perch for your water, or beer if you are really out for a good time.
2. A first aid kit that's ultra-lightweight and waterproof. This baby will be ready to be the hero whenever your hour of need. Its size makes it perfect for backpacking or fishing trips. But really, you can never be too prepared.
3. A reusable set of utensils so that you never find yourself unprepared for a meal. They even come with a clip so that you can keep the ultra-light set together in your backpack.
4. A hammock seat cover because your dog needs a safe space to ride along with you. It has the added benefit of keeping your seats clean from any mess your pet might be dragging in.
5. An adjustable grill that makes that campfire dinner much simpler. Move it up or down, side to side, whatever direction you need to catch the flame, and move it off so that you can eat dinner safely.
6. A kid's backpack water bottle because you need the kids to carry their own weight. This way, you can make sure that the whole family stays hydrated for the whole hike.
7. A generator so that you will never be caught without the power you need. The wheels on this portable version mean that you can bring it wherever you need it and you're always able to get the lights on.
8. A dehydrator because you don't want to waste money on buying ready-made jerky. Now you can make your own and dehydrate anything else you might want on your camping trip.
9. A backpack that zips apart into two so that you can bring only what you need. Stick your tackle boxes in the bottom and leave the rest of your stuff at the cabin while you fish.
10. A coffee subscription because we need to be honest about what fuels us in the wild. It's coffee. Just give me more of that hot bean water.
11. A one-person tent that is lightweight enough for backpacking your way across the hinterlands. It is simple to put together quickly so you won't get bogged down in weird instructions.
12. A multi-tool because it can handle any number of challenges. It is affordable and it comes in different colors so you can pick one up for every member of the family.
13. A reversible cast-iron grill and griddle so that you can cook your steaks and your pancakes on the same cast iron. And you can join online debates on the best way to clean it.
14. A headlamp because sometimes it is late at night and you need to set up your tent and there is just no way you would be able to see what you are doing without this helpful device.
15. A paddleboard that will help you get out onto the water. Not everyone has the room for a full-size boat. Don't let that stop you from getting on the water!
16. A folding shovel with a bonus saw to help you out in any number of predicaments. From bathroom emergencies to firewood emergencies, this shovel has you covered.
17. A pack of BBQ wood pellets that will give your dinner a smokier flavor than traditional charcoal. Plus it is cleaner burning and more economical. Winning all around.
18. A three-burner camp stove because you need to feed a whole crew on your ventures. You don't want to be limited by the traditional two burners. You've got worn-out adventurers to feed.
19. An LED flashlight that has magnets, making it extra versatile in its uses. Stick it to the hood of your car or prop it up at the campsite to bring extra light to any situation.
20. A reversible blanket to be your best friend when temperatures unexpectedly drop. The ~bestie blanket~ is lightweight but super insulated so you don't have to sacrifice comfort for, well, comfort.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.