We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
In case you didn’t know, Amazon has a section featuring products that people are ~loving most~, aka their best sellers. Here are some of the coolest and most useful things that are worth checking out:
1. A Yeti stainless steel tumbler that'll keep your hot drinks hotter and cold drinks colder — and they look great, too! If you haven’t experienced a this wildly popular tumbler brand yet, then consider this your sign.
2. An Echo Dot, because Amazon Alexa is the gold standard for smart speakers and this one is so stylish, you'll want to put one in every room.
3. A multi-purpose immersion blender for having a daily staple if you are a fan of soups, smoothies, or anything made with a whisk. And this one even comes with a milk frother!
4. A tie-dye kit for getting yourself into the summer spirit. Don't stop at just T-shirts — try tie-dyeing some socks or towels, and fill your life with color.
5. A Hatch baby rest sound machine that'll work great for babies and adults with its soothing light and programmable options.
6. A cleaning gel so you can get in all those hard-to-reach places for a thorough spring cleaning of your car, your keyboard, or really anything where the dust wants to settle.
7. A deceptively simple game of Sushi Go, because this is a great party game of all ages. With adorable illustrations and easy game-play, it is a perfect crowd-pleaser.
8. A mini wifi outlet smart plugs for upgrading your whole house. They are voice-controlled and can connect to your Alexa or Google Home so you can sync up all your lights and devices from your phone.
9. A set of satin pillow covers that are an amazing option for those on a tighter budget than the traditional silk. These are great for protecting your hair and keeping your skin fresh.
10. A gel-enhanced seat cushion so you can support your tailbone and get even more work done. With even more time spent working from home, this cushion will prevent your chair from taking a toll on the tuchas.
11. A Fire 7 kids' tablet with a kid-proof case for keeping your kids busy without the fear of them breaking an expensive device. With a built-in stand and a two-year worry-free guarantee, this tablet is sure to keep your kids entertained with plenty of kid-focused content including one free year of Amazon Kids+.
12. A selfie ring light with a 50" extendable tripod stand, because this is a must with our entire lives lived through the video camera these days. Put your best face forward in every Zoom call with the right lighting.
13. An Igloo electric countertop ice maker that is a must have for all those tasty cold beverages that pair so well with a warm day.
14. A classic game of Guess Who? — the very one that's been blowing up on TikTok. Add some spice to the game with fun questions like "does your person like Starbucks Frappuccinos?" instead of the boring ones about hair color.
15. An adorable mini portable microphone you may know as the tool featured in some of the cutest pet TikToks. Easily plug into your phone or computer to record whatever audio you need.
16. A set of nine dimmable grow lights to easily clip onto the shelf and bend into shape, allowing you to treat your plant babies as they deserve. With these lights, your plants can grow wherever you want.
17. A hands casting mold that'll make the perfect couple's keepsake. Grab hands with your loved one and cherish that moment forever.
18. A Stasher silicone reusable storage bag that has completely changed my cooking life. They are simple to clean and reseal, and they make disposable bags a thing of the past.
19. A Sonkir soil pH meter for great for indoor and outdoor plants. It measures both sun and acidity with no batteries needed, making sure your plants are getting everything they need.
20. A Dash mini waffle maker so you can treat yourself to some adorable mini waffles. What's not to like? It even comes in a variety of colors so you can find the perfect one to match your style.
21. A security camera that has custom controls and a variety of ways to mount it so you can keep an eye on what's important to you.
22. A travel sewing kit, because this will be your best friend in emergencies and this one perfectly fits the bill. It even comes with a thimble, measuring tape, and a simple travel case.
23. An irreverent game called Exploding Kittens you need if you want something fun but is still appropriate for the whole family to play. You'll love this fast-paced card game with great silly illustrations.
24. A utensil organizer that'll help you Marie Kando your kitchen drawers. It is a real space-saver.
25. An Instant Pot, because this will change your life. Or at least your cooking. They hype is real. The mini version is perfect for smaller meals, especially yogurt.
26. A rug gripper so you can keep your rugs from sliding all over the floor. Keep that rug looking tight!
27. A cute T-shirt dress, because this is just what you need for the summer sun. It is both flowy and cozy. What more would you want?
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.