1. The Big Red Machine was The Greatest Team In the History of Sportinghood
2. Joey Votto doesn’t get paid to walk
Ball four, biatch.
3. This Guy deserves a second chance
Hey there sexy. Looks like you dropped your helmet back there.
4. From the late 90’s to the mid 2000’s, we had the folksiest TV crew in sports
This pic is a dandy.
5. Aroldis Chapman is totally going to start next year. I mean the year after that. I mean.
Then maybe he’ll somersault after every inning.
6. You cannot handle this picture.
Joe. Marty. Turf.
7. We have the best bat boy-related stories in sports
8. You know what “WLB” means
Willy Loves Baseball? Why Leave Baltimore? We may never know.
9. The Toothpick.
10. Brandon Phillips is just ridiculous
11. 2000-2008 is a dark time we do not discuss
Hey Adam, what if we didn’t win any games this decade? Wouldn’t that be hilarious?
12. Billy Hamilton is the fastest man alive
Not even close.
13. Buster Posey still haunts your nightmares
I stayed in bed for about a week after this.
14. This is what manhood looks like
15. You know the difference between the old left-hander and the crafty left-hander
That goatee is so crafty.
16. You know who the real mayor of Cincinnati is
No election required.
17. Every struggle is titanic
18. And when it feels like everything’s going wrong
19. Like we’ll never get over the hump
20. One thing makes you feel a little better
21. We’re not the Cubs.
And thank goodness for that.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Time has long chosen controversial figures as their "Person of the Year." But in the age of Trump, has the nuance of "winning" disappeared?
- Tennessee authorities have charged 2 minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- At least 2 women say Stanford offered them money to close federal investigations into how it handles sexual assault.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out when he met his first Alpaca 😂