1. You miss all of the people that you’ve spent the past few years with.
2. You drive through the town, and it’s like a ghost town.
3. Most of your friends from home are...well...not home.
4. The friends who are home don’t have schedules that line up with yours.
5. On the more positive side, it's the first time you've been home for family events.
6. Lastly, you get to have new experiences, hang out with different people, and enjoy summer in a new way.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!