1. Taylor Swift - Yale University
Just like Taylor's tight circle of friends, it's hard to get in to Yale. Once you're there though, it's even harder to stay.
2. Kanye West - University of Rochester
The University of Rochester allows their students to build and create their own path. Kanye is extremely unique and would definitely be University of Rochester.
3. Kylie Jenner - University of Alabama
Kylie is the essence of the University of Alabama. She is fun and exciting and represents University of Alabama in a nutshell.
4. Drake - University of California Santa Cruz
This just seems to fit. Go Banana Slugs!!
5. Justin Timberlake - Berklee College of Music
Because Justin is everything the music industry is and wants to be.
6. Carrie Underwood - Rhodes College
It's right in the beautiful state of Tennessee. Tennessee is the home of country music and Carrie would fit right in there.
7. Adele - Occidental College
Occidental College is full of people who are cool with themselves. Adele knows exactly who she is. Hell, who else would turn down the SuperBowl halftime show?
8. Beyoncé - Harvard University
This doesn't need any explanation.
9. Joe Jonas - Carnegie Mellon University
You're lying if you didn't think Joe was the most artistically talented brother in the Jo Bros. Obviously, Joe Jonas is Carnegie Mellon.
10. Emma Watson - Brown University
11. Kristen Wiig - Muhlenberg College
Kristin Wiig is underrated in the acting world as is Muhlenberg's amazing theatre program. Kristin Wiig is to Muhlenberg College as mimosas are to brunch.
12. Jennifer Aniston - DeVry University
In 2014, DeVry had the most transfer students...Jennifer Anniston always has trouble staying in one place with one guy.
13. Lady Gaga - Oberlin College
Just like Lady Gaga, Oberlin College is a place of pure acceptance. They are equally amazing.
14. Melissa McCarthy - New York University
A big personality needs a big city to live in. Also, the acting scene is hella amazing there. Melissa is NYU.
15. Chris Pratt - Bucknell University
TBH, I just naturally associated Bucknell with Chris Pratt.
16. Zac Efron - James Madison University
Honestly, they are just both extremely beautiful.