1. The bond that you have with your esthetician sometimes requires no words.
2. But even though you're pretty much besties, you honestly dread making an appointment — because an appointment means pain.
3. In fact, you put it off way longer than you should.
4. But if you have a big event to attend, you need to make the appointment WAY in advance, to make sure you get your favorite esthetician.
5. When you finally do get around to calling, they know you by the sound of your voice anyway.
6. You know the song "The First Cut Is The Deepest" by Sheryl Crow? Well, the first rip is the most painful.
7. Anytime you smell wax, you jolt in complete fear.
8. But that weird sound your lip makes when it gets ripped by the wax is almost calming at this point.
9. You've had the torture of trying to hold a conversation during a bikini wax.
10. But you learn to work your audience by making hair and wax jokes.
11. When people without visible hair complain about needing to go for a wax, you kind of lose it.
12. After every wax, you hold a personal prayer circle that the growing stops after this visit.
13. When you leave you say, "See you soon!" instead of "goodbye" to your esthetician.
14. And you walk out with your eyebrows and lack of mustache on fleek.
15. Because after a wax, you feel like the most powerful woman on the freaking planet.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!