After laying for eight hours, it’s a good way to wake up your body.
Take five minutes to write down everything on your mind — maybe a dream you had, nervousness about the day coming up, or a gratitude list.
3. Drink Something Hot.
Sit and enjoy a cup of something: coffee, chai, or tea.
4. Eat Something Healthy & Yummy.
… Because it can be both.
Five minutes of something uplifting.
You don’t have to be a monk in Tibet to do this. Just set your timer for five minutes, sit, close your eyes and focus on your breath. If your thoughts wander, bring the awareness back to your breath.
Put on some music that makes you happy and dance while getting ready.
8. Dress to Impress — Yourself!
Put on a colorful outfit that makes you feel great!
I know, I know…
Well, you MAKE time for…
10. So WHY NOT make time, for steps 1–9?
So does that.
So you can go through your day like this:
- The Trump administration has proposed "massive tax cuts" that would cut taxes across the board for people and businesses.
- Conservative Ann Coulter says she's not speaking at Berkeley after promises of protests, and it's not clear who is to blame 👉👈
- Venezuelans are trying to crowdfund money to leave the country amid food shortages and political unrest.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲