After laying for eight hours, it’s a good way to wake up your body.
Take five minutes to write down everything on your mind — maybe a dream you had, nervousness about the day coming up, or a gratitude list.
3. Drink Something Hot.
Sit and enjoy a cup of something: coffee, chai, or tea.
4. Eat Something Healthy & Yummy.
… Because it can be both.
Five minutes of something uplifting.
You don’t have to be a monk in Tibet to do this. Just set your timer for five minutes, sit, close your eyes and focus on your breath. If your thoughts wander, bring the awareness back to your breath.
Put on some music that makes you happy and dance while getting ready.
8. Dress to Impress — Yourself!
Put on a colorful outfit that makes you feel great!
I know, I know…
Well, you MAKE time for…
10. So WHY NOT make time, for steps 1–9?
So does that.
So you can go through your day like this:
- The State Department has faulted Hillary Clinton for breaking email rules and failing to manage cybersecurity risks as Secretary of State.
- 11 states are suing the Obama administration for telling schools to let trans students use the bathroom of their choice.
- Protests outside a Donald Trump rally in New Mexico turned violent Tuesday night as demonstrators threw rocks and bottles at police officers.