4. Amanda and Solomon are covered, and now they can devote more time to singing.
10. Renee is a mother of three who was blindsided by colon cancer. Now she can’t be denied coverage for a having a pre-existing condition.
16. Amy had a six-month lapse in coverage while treating a heart condition—but thanks to Obamacare, that won’t ever happen again.
Now’s your chance, folks: Check out your options before the final 2014 enrollment deadline on March 31st.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 30. "We're still not done," a police official said Sunday afternoon.
- Instead of ornaments, a woman decorated her Christmas tree with paper angels honoring the biggest stars who died in 2016 🎄