4. Amanda and Solomon are covered, and now they can devote more time to singing.
10. Renee is a mother of three who was blindsided by colon cancer. Now she can’t be denied coverage for a having a pre-existing condition.
16. Amy had a six-month lapse in coverage while treating a heart condition—but thanks to Obamacare, that won’t ever happen again.
Now’s your chance, folks: Check out your options before the final 2014 enrollment deadline on March 31st.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen have topped France's 1st round for president. They face off in 2 weeks 🇫🇷
- After days of deadly riots, Venezuela's president threatened protesters in a bizarre video — while playing catch.
- A recent report found that 6 of the largest soft drinks companies, excluding Coca-Cola, use a combined average of just 6.6% recycled plastic.
- A fan of K-Pop group BTS reimagined the 7-members within the world of Harry Potter and it's magical ✨