1. Euro zone urges Cyprus to spare smaller savers from bank levy
2. Euro pares losses as Cyprus votes no
3. Cyprus lawmakers reject bank tax; bailout in disarray
4. Juncker says Cyprus rescue deal no model for others
5. Slovenian Austerity After Cyprus Fails to Stem Yield Gain
6. Cyprus Capital Curbs Won’t Stem Need to Tap ECB More, Weber Says
7. Hollande Economic Woes Masked by Cyprus Fig Leaf: Euro Credit
8. Cyprus Bailout Will Be The Largest Single Tranche Of European Aid To Any Country
9. ESM’s Regling Says Cyprus Should Get First Tranche of Money from the Euro Zone in Early May
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump, who wrote a book about his ability to get deals done, lost in his highest stakes negotiation yet — the battered GOP health care bill.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached its iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃