We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Calling all home décor enthusiasts: Urban Outfitters is having a sale on home products with up to 40% off until September 20! Whether you need something functional and cute, or just cute, Urban's got you covered. So it's time to whip out your wallets, roll up your sleeves, and get to work!
Below, we've rounded up some of our favorite things that you can get right now!
1. An adorable ceramic llama mug that'll keep you company on rainy days when you want some coffee or spice up your shelf décor.
2. A dreamy framed photograph print of flowers to add an element of peace and tranquility to a hectic space (aka your room, probably).
3. A ceramic noodle bowl and chopstick set for when it's just one of those instant-ramen days. This bowl — which has indents to efficiently hold your chopsticks! — will make your meal feel just a little fancier.
4. An easy-to-handle mini rice cooker so you can finally stop buying takeout and make your mom proud...for once.
5. A lazy cat catchall tray to take care of all the small things you keep losing track of and give you a little chuckle every now and then.
6. A cute mini waffle iron for all your quick breakfast needs. With its compact design, it'll look sleek on your counter and won't take up too much space. No more need to walk six blocks to the nearest waffle place, yay!
7. A clear shower curtain liner with pockets to store bathroom essentials or even your phone — the EVA material means you can use your phone through the pocket without worrying about it getting wet! You can also personalize it by putting in faux flowers and plants. Prepare for all your friends asking where you got it. 😌
8. A lovable animal ring holder. Your vanity will finally be cleared of all your loose rings, earrings, and other too-small pieces, *and* you get a new critter friend!
9. A rustic-style patterned rug that's not too loud or too quiet, so it'll ~beautify~ your room and make a statement in an understated way. Did I state that right?
10. A chrome planter so at least your home can feel ~adult~ even if YOU don't.
11. A mango wood floating shelf that'll look highly elegant on your wall and hold all your similarly elegant knickknacks that you've been waiting to display since, well, forever.
12. A large glass storage jar with quirky artwork. It'll store whatever you need it to and look cute on your countertop. A storage jar that does both? Get me 10 please.
13. A sweet floral duvet set to turn your room into the country cottage bedroom of a charming English village. Go on...live your dreams.
14. A super cozy plaid throw blanket that is absolutely fall-appropriate and perfect for burrowing into on cold nights. Being snug and warm in this will ~leaf~ you sighing blissfully. Don't be afraid if it goes missing! (Lookin' at you, roomie).
15. A beautifully scented triple-wick candle in a flower vessel that'll look oh-so-pretty wherever you display it. The candle has two different scents so light a wick depending on your mood, sit back, and let the smells take you far, far away....
16. A striking floral tapestry for an easy wall makeover if your wall is currently a sad, bare wall.
17. A lovely embroidered plant basket that looks homespun and will add a touch of nostalgia to your décor. If you don't get compliments on this, I'll change my name.
18. A charming bamboo storage bin to hide all your dirty secrets...uh, I mean, store your spare linens, clothes, toiletries, anything really!
19. A chrome glass light can upgrade the vibes of your room from dull and boring to sharp and chic. When in a muddle, sometimes all you need is a little ~light.~
20. A rattan plant stand that just looks so cool that I guarantee you'll be the envy of all your friends, and even your cousins and your third cousins removed twice, and on and on.
21. A spunky little panda hanging planter. It's not a pet but it's cute and you'll be growing plants in it so it might as well be one.
22. A woven wall mirror — it's all you need to get that super-classy, super-fancy home aesthetic you've secretly been dreaming about since you were eight. This is a start.
Check out the rest of the sale for some great homey finds and remember, it ends September 20th so tick-tock, people!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.