We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A monthly YA book subscription box that throws in self-care goodies so your stress levels from dealing with the outside world will go down because the outside world. Is. Exhausting.
2. Novel-themed black teas tagged with classic literary quotes to lose yourself in old eras, characters, and stories with a hot cup of rich, flavorful tea. Because the real world just doesn't cut it.
3. A vintage-looking five-year journal for some self-therapy — jot down your thoughts, clear your head, and have a little something to look back on when you're reminiscing on your introvert self five years from now.
4. A quirky pin that'll act as your official introvert certificate so no one can dispute your status.
5. A lovely 48-pack Japanese stationery set so you can bring back the art of letter-writing because social media gets tiring. And let's face it, handwritten letters do NOT deserve to die.
6. A coffee mug designed with a sloth who will totally get you.
7. Blackout curtains to keep out the world so you don't have to deal with anything too "people-ly" and can be at peace.
8. A 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle that'll give you a reason to rush home every day instead of...socializing *shudder.* Work on it a little bit each day until you get that charming scene of a whimsical bookshop.
9. A statement tote bag that'll let everyone know you are busy this weekend...busy doing that puzzle, that is.
10. A cozy candle fit for introverts everywhere — it'll transport you straight to where you really want to be during rainy days: curled up on your couch in a blanket with a book, some tea, and your nonexistent cat.
11. A pair of very important crew socks that you can pull on whenever someone knocks on your door. With over 2,000+ five-star reviews, it's for sure that everyone else does the same.
12. A "welcome" mat that'll be more of an "unwelcome" mat really.
13. A funny sign to tack up in your home. It's customizable but you can get one of these pre-made messages too. It would be even more hilarious if you don't actually have a dog. Hey, imaginary ones are just as real!
14. A cat sweatshirt with kitty ears because you KNOW that in your past life, you were obviously a cat, and you will most definitely be reincarnated as one in your next.
15. A pair of cozy memory-foam slippers to complete your introvert costume, which obviously includes pajamas, your favorite movie/book, and a nice hot cup of tea or coffee.
16. A declarative sticker that you can put on your laptop, mirror, fridge, phone, face...anywhere people are sure to see it.
17. A silk sleep mask that'll make you feel rich and luxurious while also blocking out all outside disturbances that would dare interfere with your introvert nature.
18. A super soft and fuzzy faux fur blanket you can use to hide yourself in on days when you just want to stay in and have a movie night, which is to say, every day.
19. A cotton T-shirt that would pretty much describe my entire life tbh.
20. Artificial potted succulent plants because you're either a cat person or a plant person. Or both.
21. A set of funny ceramic plant pots to keep in your home or office space to prove that gasp, even introverts have a sense of humor!
22. A hoodie travel pillow so you can pull up the hoodie and block out all light. And all people. Oh, it also offers great neck support but that's not the point.
23. A waterproof Kindle so you can load up on all your favorite books and disappear in them wherever you go.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.