8. Leave The Occasional Book For Someone To Find Too
Whether it’s on a bus, at the park or in a coffee shop, leave the occasional book behind with an inscription about what you hope the finder will get from it. You can leave your email address too, if you’re up for some book discussion.
9. Set Up A Miniature Mad Hatter’s Tea Party For Someone To Stumble Across
Head to a local park or woodlands early with a bunch of your old crockery, a cake or two, some playing cards and a copy of Alice in Wonderland. Leave it in a mild state of Mad Hatter’s Tea Party disarray for someone to stumble across. Just don’t forget to clean it up afterwards!
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- The ACLU is suing the city of Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏