8. Leave The Occasional Book For Someone To Find Too
Whether it’s on a bus, at the park or in a coffee shop, leave the occasional book behind with an inscription about what you hope the finder will get from it. You can leave your email address too, if you’re up for some book discussion.
9. Set Up A Miniature Mad Hatter’s Tea Party For Someone To Stumble Across
Head to a local park or woodlands early with a bunch of your old crockery, a cake or two, some playing cards and a copy of Alice in Wonderland. Leave it in a mild state of Mad Hatter’s Tea Party disarray for someone to stumble across. Just don’t forget to clean it up afterwards!
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."