31 Cheap Things From Target That'll Help You Update Your Whole Look
From a highly-rated lipstick to plaid pants that work with literally everything, these versatile options might be cheap, but they definitely don't lack style.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A long-sleeve body-con dress that'll help you easy into fall weather while looking sophisticated — don't forget to accessorize for the ultimate put-together look.
2. A puff long-sleeve wrap top with multiple pattern options so you can look stylish, even when you're not sure what you want to wear.
3. A paisley print puff long-sleeve dress for all your Instagram needs — this statement dress *looks* more expensive than it actually is and truly pops in photographs.
4. A pair of plaid high-rise straight leg pants, because the super simple print will help pull together your outfit without being too over-the-top.
6. A short-sleeve smocked top-tiered dress so you can hold on to the last days of summer without sacrificing your style.
7. A long-sleeve sweater dress because you can never have too many cozy transitional dresses in your arsenal.
8. A pair of heeled scrunch fashion boots so every outfit looks like you planned it out the night before.
9. A mixed print short sleeve dress with a lightweight fabric that'll let you live out all your chic boho-princess dreams. Plus, it can easily be dressed up or down depending on the season, which makes it a year-round staple.
10. A crewneck cable stitch pullover sweater so you can enjoy your cozy winter sweaters without sacrificing style.
11. A puff short-sleeve belted denim dress that'll do all the talking for you — plus, it looks great with both neutral and bold accessories, so it pairs easily with your preferred style.
12. A pair of plaid high-rise skinny pants, because everyone needs this Clueless-esque staple in their wardrobe. Dress it up with a blouse or down with a graphic tee and you're set!
13. A printed bishop long-sleeve velvet flocked dress with puffy sleeves and cinched cuffs that'll make you feel like you're living in a whimsical fairy tale.
14. A turtle neck pullover sweater made of a soft acrylic blend so you can stay cozy and warm throughout the winter season — plus it's so chic it automatically makes your whole outfit look put-together.
15. A pair of wide leg stretch twill pants, because looking put-together doesn't mean sacrificing comfort! These come in four colors and are made with Spandex to ensure comfortable range of motion as you wear them throughout the day.
16. A puff elbow sleeve tiered dress that looks vaguely similar to *that* Instagram dress so you can join the trend without breaking the bank.
17. A pair of microsuede over-the-knee boots for all your wintertime fashion needs — plus, they come in four different colors with a wide calf option to boot (pun intended).
18. A flutter short-sleeve dress that is super lightweight so you can easily add a pair of tights and a trendy coat to transition into the cooler seasons seamlessly.
19. A Revlon lipstick with over 1,000 5-star reviews because a little pop of color goes a *long* way when it comes to putting together an outfit.
20. A pair of tapered cropped pleated trousers that'll offer every outfit you wear a sleek element of design (without the rigidity of other dressy pants).
21. A ruffle short sleeve dotted blouse, because bright colors make every outfit look instantly put-together — yes, even a pair of jeans!
22. A puff short-sleeve structured denim dress that's soft and stretchy so you can rock this dress just about anywhere and never be uncomfortable.
23. A puff short-sleeve smocked dress with a smocked bodice and loose-fitting bottom for all your summer-to-fall wardrobe needs.
24. A pair of cut-out ankle booties because, even with a white top and jeans, a fun pair of boots can pull your whole look together. The power of a cute pair of shoes!
25. A pair of high-rise ankle length jogger pull on pants that'll give you the versatility you crave at a super affordable price!
26. A sleeveless cord pinafore that has three (!!) pockets because dresses with pockets are absolutely necessary. Plus, the vintage look and feel of this outfit will make all your long-sleeve shirts look all the more fashionable.
27. A raglan volume long sleeve dress that'll look good with heels, flats, and everything in between.
28. A pair of plaid high-rise skinny cropped pants that'll add timelessness and versatility to your pants collection.
29. A vibrant eyeshadow palette because sometimes all an outfit really needs is a shimmery pop of color to pull it all together.
30. A five-pack of reusable cloth face masks that'll help keep you and others around you safe — plus, these patterns are super stylish and look good with almost any outfit!
31. An open layer cardigan so you can easily upgrade your go-to plain shirt and jeans look. *Cue Taylor Swift's Folklore playing in the background as you get dressed in the morning.*
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.