There’s A Good Chance You’ll Find Your New Favorite Dress From Walmart In This Post
From easily transitioned summer staples to witchy smocks, we're fairly certain your new favorite dress is in this post.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A striped fit-and-flare dress made from stretch knit matte jersey so you can transition into fall weather in comfort (and style!).
2. A tiered maxi dress with a floral print for all your layering needs — it's the perfect base to pair with sneakers or dress up with a blazer and boots when the weather gets colder.
3. A polka dot A-line midi dress with a button front and plunging neckline for an extra flair of drama.
4. A short-sleeve wrap maxi dress with a colorful Hawaiian-inspired print from Sofia Vergara's signature line that'll add warmth and energy to your wardrobe.
5. A printed tiered maxi dress with long sleeves that'll give your transitional wardrobe the boho vibe you've been looking for — pair it with brown booties or knee-highs to complete the look.
6. A belted shirt dress with a plaid-inspired print that'll easily put you in the fall mood — apple cider, anyone?
7. A cheetah print trumpet dress with a slight flair that'll give you all the drama you're looking for without sacrificing comfort.
8. A floral print long-sleeve dress with an asymmetric ruffled hem for the fall days that still *sort of* feel like summer. Pair with some over-the-knee boots for the ultimate boho look.
9. A printed tiered maxi dress with long sleeves that'll make you feel like a '70s model with its whimsical, romantic silhouette.
10. A printed maxi wrap dress with long balloon sleeves so you can pretend you're at a ~fancy~ ball even if you're dressed up at home with nowhere to go.
11. A polka dot midi shirt dress with a waist tie that'll make even the dreariest fall day fun and exciting.
12. A zebra-print, fit-and-flare dress that's lightweight so you can easily layer your favorite fall jackets and sweaters atop without overheating.
13. A tiered maxi dress with a relaxed fit so you can *secretly* wear yoga pants underneath it when winter finally comes.
14. A floral print dress with asymmetric ruffled hem that'll give you a reason to wear your favorite slouchy brown boots.
15. A smocked midi dress with a bold leopard print so you can let your outfit do the talking for you.
16. A short sleeve smocked waist midi dress with a V-neck, A-line cut that'll add a bit of versatility to your fall wardrobe.
17. An Anna Sui floral lace dress with a crewneck and A-line fit so you can pretend summer lasts all year long.
18. A smocked maxi dress with long sleeves that'll easily let you transition from summer to fall — just pair it with a smooth suede jacket and you're set.
19. A loose, printed dress with quilted yoke that'll get you excited for cold weather because it looks so good with black tights and booties!
21. A printed maxi dress with a crewneck and long balloon sleeves that'll meet all your cottagecore expectations.
22. A tiered T-shirt dress with short sleeves that comes in four different colors so you can pick and choose exactly what ~vibe~ you're trying to give off on a particular day.
24. A ruffled, printed dress that has drama-filled scrunched sleeves and comes in two colors so you live our your '80s cosplay dreams.
25. A printed knit midi tiered dress that can easily be dressed up or down and comes in four different colors that'll easily blend into your fashion-forward wardrobe.
26. A leopard print sweater dress that'll let you look stylish and keep you warm from fall all the way through to spring.
27. A half button-down dress that'll let you pretend you're on a Greek island soaking up the last days of summer.
28. A long-sleeve faux wrap dress that comes in 10 different colors so every inch of your closet can be ~fabulous~.
29. A sleeveless button-front dress that'll easily transition from your summer wardrobe to your fall wardrobe with a cute turtleneck or cozy sweater.
31. A belted shirt dress with a modernized bandana pattern so you can match your favorite face mask with your new favorite dress.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.