2. 2. Margarita Popcorn
Unfortunately nonalcoholic, this popcorn is a simple way to satisfy your craving for something spicy. Add a pinch of salt and chili powder. Add about a tablespoon of lime zest, and your snack is complete. Include a little cilantro for extra flavor.
3. 3. Hot Sauce and Pickle Juice Popcorn
Although it sounds like a pregnancy craving, these flavors compliment each other beautifully. In the bag of popped popcorn add a little hot sauce and about three tablespoons of pickle juice. Hold the bag closed and shake to mix it together.
20. How could you resist?
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Donald Trump's pick for health secretary, Tom Price, refused to say at his confirmation hearing whether or not he would cut Medicare and Medicaid.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺