2. 2. Margarita Popcorn
Unfortunately nonalcoholic, this popcorn is a simple way to satisfy your craving for something spicy. Add a pinch of salt and chili powder. Add about a tablespoon of lime zest, and your snack is complete. Include a little cilantro for extra flavor.
3. 3. Hot Sauce and Pickle Juice Popcorn
Although it sounds like a pregnancy craving, these flavors compliment each other beautifully. In the bag of popped popcorn add a little hot sauce and about three tablespoons of pickle juice. Hold the bag closed and shake to mix it together.
20. How could you resist?
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.