Some of the relatable topics addressed during last night’s hashtag party included:
1. That little white plastic spoon is absolutely essential.
3. Opening up a De La Rosa Mazapan is an art form.
4. What’s the difference between daytime and nighttime telenovelas? None.
5. Are you pessimistic about life? Blame Silvia Pinal.
6. There is never a dull moment in the house.
7. Your mom always found a way to put you in check, even in front of God.
8. Who needs a hospital when you got Vick’s Vapor Rub?
10. Mexican moms are always right. ALWAYS.
11. Mexican moms are always looking out after your diet.
13. That moment when your siblings throw you under the bus.
14. Who needs Tupperware when you’ve got these?
16. These blankets were there for you from the very beginning.
Authentic Mexican cuisine:
19. The curse of the little baby inside the rosca.
20. Your mom’s cooking sometimes involved coughing and teary eyes.
21. The ultimate comfort drink.
22. This recurring issue.
23. Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s.
24. Whenever Mexico scores in the World Cup.
26. After singing “Happy Birthday” and “Las Mañanitas,” you knew what came next.
28. The original Selena.
29. You know the words to his songs, even if you don’t listen to Chente.
30. This song will always be stuck in your head. FOREVER.
33. There is always room for one more.
34. They’re everywhere.
36. Your parents’ impressive aim.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- Women are arguing about whether people who are anti-abortion rights should participate in the upcoming Women's March.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- People are melting after a girl shared photos of her pitbull on Twitter in order to speak out against laws banning the animal 🐶😭