Let’s be real: L.A. is a car-centric city. There’s no denying that. It’s really helpful to have a car to get around this super spread out city.
Try getting from East L.A. to Beverly Hills on public transportation. FML.
Here are some things people who don’t have a car in L.A. will understand. Some are good, some are bad, all are true:
4. The burn you’ll feel after walking several blocks to your bus stop.
In L.A., one block = one mile.
10. The freedom to smoke all the OG Kush from L.A.’s finest dispensaries without having to worry about driving.
With a legal medical card… of course…
11. That moment when you have the power to turn rush hour into nap hour.
If you’re on a bus traveling on the 405 on a Friday afternoon around 5:00 p.m., sleep. You’re not the one driving.
13. The quality time you’ll spend with those cool enough to offer you a ride.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Apple has delayed shipping its new wireless Airpods headphones that were supposed to go out to iPhone 7 users this month. 🎧
- Donald Trump bashed Hillary Clinton for going to an Adele concert after critics slammed him for promoting his new hotel.