1. After a long day at school, you came home super hungry and your mom was like, "Hice nopales!"
2. Whenever you were next in line at the supermarket and your mom was like, "I forgot the milk. Wait here." And you were like...
3. Watching the last ten minutes of Selena.
4. When your mazapan would not unwrap in one piece.
5. When you lost the little white plastic spoon thingy for your Duvalin.
6. Right before you were about to eat on Christmas Eve, you had that one aunt who was like, "Vamos a hacer el rosario primero."
8. When your parents made you sit down and watch this movie that had the most depressing scene in cinema history.
9. When you did something REALLY bad and your dad was like, "traéme el cinturón."
11. When your parents would go to Mexico and all they brought back were these:
Mom: "You don't like it? Fine! DON'T EAT IT! iDESGRACIADO!"
12. The moment your cousin would ask you to be a chambelan or dama in her quinceañera.
14. Whenever your mom called you out in public, especially in front of the family.
15. When Oscar De La Hoya left Julio Cesar Chavez a bloody mess.
After years of seeing Chavez on top, it was kinda sad to see the Mexican icon lose in such a gruesome way.
17. When someone in your family ate ONLY the top part of a conchita and left the stump for everyone else.
18. When it was lunchtime and your mom would make these:
19. Carrusel. THE WHOLE DAMN SHOW.
This telenovela was crazy depressing and tragic for a kids show.