Drinks that encapsulate your Mexican childhood:
Snack cakes you begged your mom for at el mercadito:
11. But if you were craving something Twinkie-like, there was always Submarinos.
12. This box contained the very best Gamesa cookies. If you had a big family, these would be gone in seconds.
Someone always cried because they didn’t get the cookie they wanted.
13. There is absolutely nothing like a soft and chewy Barrita. Nothing. It’s one of kind.
16. There were the classic buñuelos, which your aunts made every Christmas. Slamming that dough was always a workout and not an option.
Cinnamon and sugar on top of a crispy snack. Some people like them thick and soft, but everyone knows thin and crispy is the way to go.
Candies that will take you back to birthday parties, baptisms and rosarios:
24. Try saying Bubulubu fast three times.
- The Solar Impulse 2 completed its first round-the-world flight after landing in Abu Dhabi ☀️