2. You must learn to love your horse. You are nothing without your horse.
3. You must develop swagger at an early age.
5. You will kiss your father’s hand out of respect.
6. You will not drink in front of your father.
Even if he’s the one offering you the drink.
7. You will not smoke in front of your father.
8. You will love your father whether he loves you or not.
9. But it’s your mother who’s REALLY frightening.
11. Women will love you.
12. Men will want to be you.
14. If you must, settle your differences like men with a mariachi sing-off.
15. An old fashioned throwdown works, too.
16. You will fall in love.
17. You will be expected to perform a serenade.
18. Bonus points if you can perform while mounted on a dancing horse.
19. And this is how you’ll picture the rest of your life.
20. But heartbreak is also inevitable.
21. It’s OK to cry…
22. …but only for the woman who broke your heart.
23. You can always count on your friends to make you feel better with the power of mariachi.
24. It’s OK to drink beer…
25. …but tequila should be your primary choice.
27. And even though you aren’t a young man anymore…
28. If you follow these rules, you will live a long and happy charro life.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.