Caso Cerrado is a hit television courtroom show on Telemundo. Dr. Ana María Polo is a badass judge who decides the outcome of some insane cases.
Cases often deal with family drama, property ownership, roommate conflicts, divorce proceedings, infidelity, incest, bestiality, demon possessions, vampire identity issues, etc.
Over the years, despite the show’s outlandish style, we have learned some valuable life lessons:
1. Never interrupt people while they’re on the phone.
2. Do not keep water in a place where it could potentially spill.
21. Sometimes the best way to settle an issue is by having a dance party.
- The House voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Bill O'Reilly apologized after making what some are calling an "openly racist" remark about Rep. Maxine Waters' hair.