1. There was a time in the ’80s and ’90s when The Partnership for Drug-Free America (now known as the Partnership for Drug-Free Kids) would do anything to keep kids away from drugs.
Nancy Reagan’s “Just Say No” campaign in the ’80s kickstarted tons of dark anti-drug PSAs that would appear during Saturday morning cartoons. Some were sad, some were silly, and others were damn horrifying.
2. In the midst of this barrage of PSAs, the Partnership did a PSA that was geared toward African-Americans. And it got… well… a little racist:
10. Watch the video in its entirety:
- Thousands made it to the Women's March on Washington on Saturday to stand up for women's rights and protest Donald Trump.
- Donald Trump lied about the size of the crowd at his inauguration while speaking to the CIA on Saturday, his first full day as president.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference on Saturday to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- "We shall overcomb." People across America got creative and made some pretty epic signs for the Women's March 🎨👭