1. There was a time in the ’80s and ’90s when The Partnership for Drug-Free America (now known as the Partnership for Drug-Free Kids) would do anything to keep kids away from drugs.
Nancy Reagan’s “Just Say No” campaign in the ’80s kickstarted tons of dark anti-drug PSAs that would appear during Saturday morning cartoons. Some were sad, some were silly, and others were damn horrifying.
2. In the midst of this barrage of PSAs, the Partnership did a PSA that was geared toward African-Americans. And it got… well… a little racist:
10. Watch the video in its entirety:
- Donald Trump claims Google's search engine was biased in burying bad news about his rival Hillary Clinton.
- A commuter train crashed into a New Jersey Transit station in Hoboken on Thursday morning. The number of injuries remains unclear.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.