1. When your friends have a love parade over the latest show on Netflix.
I’m sorry. I don’t watch stupid shows.
2. When the latest Top 40 songs keep playing over and over again EVERYWHERE YOU GO.
NO! NOT AGAIN! STOP, NICKY MINAJ, STOP!
3. When people tell you that you should work on your attitude and stop being so pessimistic.
Ummm… how about no.
4. When teenagers talk super loud on public transportation.
Teenagers suck. There. I said it.
5. When people tell you, “Oh. You’re such a downer.”
I’m a downer because you’re annoying. Your annoyance is bringing me down.
6. When people ask you, “You’re such a hater. Is there anything you DON’T HATE?!”
Pizza. I don’t hate pizza.
7. When people automatically assume you don’t have friends because of your haterade.
I do have friends. We hate shit. We hate you.
8. When people think they can make you mad by turning around the haterade on you and hating everything you love.
Them: “Your shirt is stupid. How does it feel to be hated on?”
Me: “Like I’m in good company.”
9. When people tell you, “you’re such a negative Nancy.”
You’re mistaken. But she sounds like a delightful person.
10. When a barrage of motivational quotes from InstaText pop up all over your newsfeed.
“How about getting an umbrella and a flashlight.” – A Hater.
12. You despise people who wear sunglasses indoors.
Take them off before I smack them off.
13. You hate that dude who breaks out a guitar in the middle of a party and starts playing a John Meyer song.
A law should be passed that states it’s perfectly OK to break personal property on the basis of “It’s annoying as shit.”
14. When people say that you should learn to appreciate and respect what other people like.
I don’t hate you. I just think your taste in everything sucks.
15. When people tell you to lighten up and have some fun.
Your face should lighten up and have some fun.
17. Haters who REFUSE to accept they’re haters.
Just accept it. Stop trying to deny who you are.
18. That the best way to be a hater is to be a PROUD HATER.
- The Republican health care bill is all but dead after President Trump asked Speaker Paul Ryan to scrap a vote when it was clear it wouldn't pass.
- Paul Ryan was forced to admit that "Obamacare is the law of the land" after the failure of the Republican health care bill.
- It's time for Ivanka Trump to "stand for women" against Republican health care policies, says Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards.
- Donald Trump had a photo op in a semitruck. The photos were too good not to become a meme — and the internet delivered 🚛👍