On Thursday, former WWE superstar CM Punk spoke for the very first time about his abrupt departure from WWE on Colt Cabana's "Art of Wresting" podcast.
1. WWE owner Vince McMahon supposedly denied CM Punk sponsorship opportunities, even though fellow wrestler Brock Lesnar was granted permission a year later.
2. WWE superstar Ryback is supposedly dangerous to work with and caused legitimate injuries to CM Punk.
3. The Shield, the highly popular faction involving Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns, was his idea.
4. CM Punk was not pleased with the idea of working with Triple H at WrestleMania 30.
5. Punk wrestled for three months with a developing staph infection in his lower back that WWE "refused to treat and diagnose."
6. Punk accidentally "shit his pants" while working a match on SmackDown.
This is the match where he supposedly "pooped" his pants:
7. CM Punk sued WWE for wrongful termination. The two parties settled for an undisclosed amount.
8. He wants to see a union for professional wrestlers.
9. Punk "flew off the handle" after being told to take a urine test.
10. He walked out on the company just before going live on Monday Night Raw.
11. Punk allegedly received his termination papers via FedEx on his wedding day.
12. CM Punk will never work for WWE ever again.
13. Punk is happy with life.
WWE takes the health and wellness of its talent very seriously and has a comprehensive Talent Wellness Program that is led by one of the most well-respected physicians in the country, Dr. Joseph Maroon.