1. These super soft PJs, which are actually way better than sweats and a T-shirt...
2. ...or this short set, if you're a hot sleeper...
Promising review: "I read the other user reviews before purchasing this set of pajamas and honestly thought others were taking their pajama buying experience a little too seriously. I was wrong. These pajamas are so soft, cool, comfortable, fit as expected, everything they claim to be! I had never seen the benefit of buying pajamas over wearing a large tee until now. I will never go back." —anonymous
3. ...or these manly flannels.
Promising review: "These are a good quality material that doesn't pill when you wear or wash them. My husband was concerned that they were too big when he tried them on, but they shrank substantially in the wash to become the fit he wanted. He is on average a 'slim fit' medium. The pants are long and can accommodate a tall person. Be warned: if they fit perfectly when you try them on, they might not when they get washed." —Allison E.
4. Can't stand the air between your PJ tops and bottoms? How about this hooded onesie instead?
5. (Don't worry, dudes. You get a onesie too.)
8. If you want to be sandwiched in softness, this down-alternative mattress topper sounds amazing...
9. ...or if you'd rather be wrapped up, this hooded robe looks too damn plush.
10. Don't worry, guys — you get a robe too.
Promising review: "This is the best robe I've ever owned! I'm a big guy and wanted a robe that is as long as possible (to the ankles); however, any robe I found was only as long as knee length. This one fits the bill, very long VERY soft and comfy. I'd rather be in this than any other clothes." —T. Adkins
11. You know what else looks great? This body pillow that wants to be the big spoon and the little spoon...
13. These ultra-soft slippers to keep those tootsies warm...
Promising review: "These truly are the most comfortable slippers I've ever had -- very warm, soft, and with plenty of room inside... They're also easy to put on and take off, while at the same time, the elastic band at the opening keeps them from falling off unintentionally. Lastly, the slippers are ambidextrous, so there's no need to match a slipper to a particular foot." —Marion Olivieri
14. ...and these fleece-lined ones for guys with cold feet.
15. And if you absolutely, positively must leave the house, these thick socks should keep you warm into -40 degrees.
Promising review: "I ordered these socks so that I can ride my bicycle in Alaska during the winter. The minute I tried them on I fell in love, and now I wear them around the house as well as when I'm going outside. They are not scratchy at all - very comfortable, and keep my feet very warm." —E.A. McNeal