19 Places Animal Lovers Should Visit Before They Die
Swim with pigs, scope out sloths, watch seal pups play, and more.
1. Exuma, Bahamas
2. Nara, Japan
3. Territorio De Zagüates, Costa Rica
4. Ponies on Assateague Island
5. Penguins at Boulders Beach, South Africa
6. Coati at Iguazu Falls, Argentina/Brazil
7. Quokkas on Rottnest Island, Australia
8. Sloths and Monkeys in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
9. Seal Pups at Oahu Waterfall, New Zealand
10. Ōkunoshima, Japan
11. Llamas and Alpacas at Machu Picchu, Peru
12. Jigokudani Monkey Park, Japan
13. Rats at Karni Mata Temple, India
14. Marmots at Glacier National Park, Washington
15. Wallabies at Wineglass Bay, Tasmania
16. Seals and Sea Lions at La Jolla Cove, California
17. Zao Fox Village, Japan
18. Puffins on the Dyrholaey Peninsula, Iceland
19. Cats on Koh Phi Phi, Thailand
Have fun hangin' out!
Note: While these places are great to see animals, visitors should be respectful and cautious. Unless informed otherwise at the attraction, keep an appropriate distance from wild animals and don't feed them, no matter how freakin' cute they are.