1. When people assume that you're a bad musician just because you're a soprano.
2. When you literally have to write an encouragement next to your scary high notes.
3. When people tell you to use less vibrato.
4. When you've amassed so many diva recital dresses you literally can't choose.
5. When you're still working on your coloratura and you run into a cadenza like this.
6. When people outside the practice room judge your super high warmups.
7. When the only way you can comfortably hit notes below the staff is when you're sick.
8. But you'll try literally any remedy to get your gorgeous top notes back.
9. When you have to deal with all the dumb "breaking glass with your voice" jokes.
10. When you can't do your vocalises in the same room as your pets because it scares them.
11. When you don't have the melody for once and it REALLY throws you off.
12. When composers think you can pull high notes out of your ass at any given time just because you can hit them.
13. And then they just expect you to hang out on high C's for a few measures.
14. When you know you'll never be as adorable as a boy soprano.
15. When people assume you look like this...
16. ... but you actually have to live up to standards like this.
17. When you have to do a pianissimo above the the staff because no one can project over you.
18. When you have to get a little liquored up for your top to sound its best.
The key to a great high F is support, courage, and a screwdriver.