1. How Cockroach Brains May One Day Save Your Life
According to Physorg, the hearty critters actually possess powerful antibiotic properties inside their little brains which could be used to help combat drug resistant bacterial infection in humans. OM NOM NOM NOM [Via]
2. 20 Peso Spanish Cockroach
3. Giant Chinese Cockroach
4. Bear Grylls (Need I Say More?)
Bear Eats Gigantic Rhino Beetle Larvae. (:56 seconds in.)
5. Eating A Madagascar Cockroach
Casu marzu — It is a delicacy made from sheeps milk, and can be translated literally from Sardinian as rotten cheese. Not only is the cheese spoiled, but its riddled with MAGGOTS on purpose! HELLZ YEAH!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- A Kansas man shot three people after allegedly yelling "get out of my country." He believed two of the victims were Middle Eastern, however they were not.
- The substance used to assassinate the half-brother of North Korea's leader has been identified as VX nerve agent, a chemical listed as a weapon of mass destruction.
- Former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords told Congress to "face your constituents," after a congressman used her 2011 shooting as justification for not holding a town hall.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.