1. How Cockroach Brains May One Day Save Your Life
According to Physorg, the hearty critters actually possess powerful antibiotic properties inside their little brains which could be used to help combat drug resistant bacterial infection in humans. OM NOM NOM NOM [Via]
2. 20 Peso Spanish Cockroach
3. Giant Chinese Cockroach
4. Bear Grylls (Need I Say More?)
Bear Eats Gigantic Rhino Beetle Larvae. (:56 seconds in.)
5. Eating A Madagascar Cockroach
Casu marzu — It is a delicacy made from sheeps milk, and can be translated literally from Sardinian as rotten cheese. Not only is the cheese spoiled, but its riddled with MAGGOTS on purpose! HELLZ YEAH!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Charlotte police will release video of Keith Lamont Scott's death today, the police chief says.
- Gennifer Flowers, who had an affair with Bill Clinton in the 80s, plans to attend Monday's debate as Trump's guest, her assistant said.
- The National Museum of African American History and Culture has officially opened in Washington, DC.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.