1. 1844: Louis Riel is born.
2. 1869: Louis Riel leads an army of Métis horsemen to stop the Canadian Government's land survey of the Red River Settlement.
3. 1869: Louis Riel forms the Provisional Government.
4. 1870: Louis Riel executes prisoner Thomas Scott.
5. 1870: Louis Riel flees to the States.
6. 1871: Louis Riel has a nervous breakdown.
7. 1871: Louis Riel recruits another army of Métis horsemen.
8. 1873: Louis Riel is elected into Parliament.
9. 1874: Louis Riel is reelected into Parliament.
10. 1874: Louis Riel is convicted of the murder of Thomas Scott
11. 1875: Louis Riel is granted amnesty.
12. 1884: Louis Riel has been chillin' in New York with his wife and kids for 10 years, but that gets old for him.
13. 1885: Louis Riel leads the Northwest Rebellion in the Battle of Batoche.
14. 1885: Louis Riel is found guilty of high treason.
A tragic end for Louis, but he was the Riel deal.